We advise you (the client) to read the following terms and condition carefully. If you (the client) agree with the following Terms and conditions, please tick the box on the order form which states “I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions for the service”.
Updates and changes to your order: If the client requests a change to their order, the latest point they can do so is when the driver is present as any changes to the service may not be able to be processed past that point. To elaborate, we cannot make paw imprints the next day as your pet will be cremated that day and we do not have the tools to do so at the crematorium.
The driver’s rights: Our driver, hired, trained and licensed by Hand Memory LTD, has the right to weigh the client’s pet upon arrival, if the driver feels that the client’s pet belongs in a different weight category to the one stated on the client’s order form or mentioned to a member of customer service. After the weighing, if the client’s pet does fall in a higher weight category the extra charges will have to be paid there and then. This can be done via cash or bank transfer.
Communications Policy: The driver will send the client a SMS which states an “ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL” which can be affected by such factors as traffic, time of day or unforeseen issues with the company vehicle. If the client does not reply within 15 minutes of the driver sending the SMS and does not answer the phone call from customer service, then the client’s collection time will be delayed, and the driver has the rights to proceed with the following collection and come back to the current one once a confirmation is received.
Collection Terms: This section highlights Hand Memory LTD’s right to refuse the collection of pet toys, beds, blankets and towels. The driver has every right to refuse to take blanket or towel that the client’s pet has been wrapped in. As Hand Memory LTD is a small company, we do not have the means to discard of these materials and they will be handed back to the client by the driver after the client’s pet has been placed in one of our sanitised containers.
Cancellation Terms: The client has the right to cancel the service given that they adhere to the following terms. The client can cancel the service up until 20:00 hours of the collection day. If our driver is already on the way to handle the client’s collection, the client will have to pay the collection fee of £60. If the client’s pet has already been collected by our driver and the client cancels the service, the client will have to pay the collection fee of £60 and the personal delivery charge of £40, failure to follow these terms will result in the case being handed over to a licensed debt collector. If the client cancels the service before confirming the time of collection with the driver, a full refund will be issued if the client paid in advance. Hand Memory LTD has the right to cancel the collection if the client is out of our service area, in which case a full refund will be issued if the client paid in advance.
Payment Terms: The client must pay the full-service fee by the time of the collection. Payment can be made via, PayPal, Bank transfer, Stripe payment or cash to our driver on arrival. The full amount of the service charge is not negotiable. A failure to pay your service fee will result in the return of your pet’s body to your home address and as mentioned in the “Cancellation Terms” the collection and delivery fee will have to be paid, if the client cannot pay these fees the case will be handed over to a licensed debt collector.
Pre-agreed collections: If the client has asked for a specific time and day for the collection to happen, for example, when the client booked in a vet to attend their home for euthanasia and the vet is delayed or has cancelled the appointment, it is the client’s responsibility to notify Hand Memory LTD of the changes. Failure in notifying the driver or customer services about the delay or cancellation which results in the driver having to wait at the given address a fee of £70 per hour is charged. A failure to comply to these terms will result in the outstanding fee’s collection to be handed over to a licensed debt collector.
Postage and Delivery Policy: If the client paid for “UK mail delivery” the following terms apply. Turn around time for UK Mail delivery is 5-10 business days, where business days are counted from Monday to Friday. UK mail delivery is handled by Royal Mail using their 1st class signed for which includes tracking at 2 stages of the service. Point one being the initial registration and acceptance of the package by Royal Mail and point two being the scan upon delivery to your address. Hand Memory LTD does NOT take responsibility for you package after being handed over to Royal Mail and a refund is not applicable by Hand Memory LTD if the package is lost in the hands of Royal Mail. If requested by the client and the extra fees associated with the request is paid by the client, Hand Memory LTD can ask for Royal Mail to instate their package insurance service.
If the client requests the “Personal Delivery” option either through phone call or through the website, the following terms apply. Personal Delivery must be handled by a Hand Memory LTD employee, this can include the driver or the customer service advisor. The turn around time for the personal delivery option is a fortnight. To elaborate, deliveries are handled by Hand Memory LTD staff every second weekend of the current calendar month.
Lost/Damaged Personalized items: If the client states that a non-replaceable extra item is missing from their order, e.g., a paw imprint then the client is entitled for the refund of the price of that item. If the client reports and sends photo evidence of a damaged urn or box, they will get a replacement urn with all the customizations requested. The replacement will be sent through Royal Mail at the time of the next posting date and the client will be notified of it via SMS.
Data Handling Policy: Hand Memory LTD does not share client’s personal information. In the event that the client requires customer services to arrange a collection from a veterinary clinic the only information presented to the clinic would be their full name, postcode and pet’s name. Furthermore, Hand Memory LTD does not store customer’s data past 3 months, all client information is deleted past 3 months including full name, address, phone number, pet’s name and any card information.
Microsoft Word – Service Terms and Conditions.docx
A.P.H.A Approved Procedure Run Through:
This section is to be read by the client to inform them about our procedure which has been approved by the Animal Plant Health Agency.
The procedure starts off with a client that has ordered the service either through the online order form on the website or through calling the customer service number. Once an order has been put through by the client, the driver will send them a SMS which contains a brief introduction and an “ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL”. When the client confirms that they are happy with the ETA, the driver will start heading over to the provided address.
When the driver arrives at the client’s address he will hand a form over to the client, on which the client must fill out their full name, phone number and the address they would like the ashes to be returned to. While the client is filling out the form, the driver will place their pet into one of our discreet, reusable and regularly sanitized containers. Once the client’s pet has been placed into our container the driver will load the container into the company car.
Following the day from the client’s requested day of collection, their pet will be cremated at Hand Memory LTD’s own crematorium located in Horsham. If an issue arises with the licensed incinerator the client will be notified about the delay and in the meantime their pet would be placed in our freezer unit located at the crematorium. The incinerator used on site is a “Vulkan 400” licensed, maintenance and made by Waste Spectrum. After the cremation process, as the remains are currently in a bone form, they are crushed and refined to make fine ashes. Once the ashes have been refined, the ashes are packaged and sent out or delivered to the client following the terms set out above.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and HAND MEMORY LTD, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, Useror Usersmeans any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by HAND MEMORY LTD and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to HAND MEMORY LTD and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of HAND MEMORY LTD, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of HAND MEMORY LTD.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify HAND MEMORY LTD for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of HAND MEMORY LTD or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that HAND MEMORY LTD makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. HAND MEMORY LTD is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst HAND MEMORY LTD uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- HAND MEMORY LTD accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- HAND MEMORY LTD reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, HAND MEMORY LTD accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
HAND MEMORY LTD details
- HAND MEMORY LTD is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10402607 whose registered address is 41 Skylines Business Village, Canary Wharf, Limeharbour, London, E14 9TS and it operates the Website https://mobilepetscrematory.co.uk.
You can contact HAND MEMORY LTD by email on email@example.com.
- These terms and conditions were created using third party Lawyer Firm by (https://unixaccounting.co.uk).
All rights reserved
Last edited: 22.06.2019